Red Wine & British Cheese Board Hamper
Presented in one of our 14" wooden hamper boxes, this fabulous festive Cheese and Wine Box contains:
- Tunworth (220g) – Award-winning Camembert style cheese from Hampshire. Supreme Champion at the British Cheese Awards 2013, it has a long lasting sweet, nutty flavour and a creamy texture with a thin wrinkled rind.
- Montgomery Cheddar (200g minimum) - A stonkingly good cheese. Previously Supreme Champion at the British Cheese Awards.
- Isle of Wight Blue Cheese (200g) - A stunning creamy, soft blue cheese which was previously winner of Best English Cheese at the World Cheese Awards.
- Cornish Yarg (200g) - This hand-made, wonderful semi hard cheese is wrapped in nettles (which are completely edible). Winner of Best English Cheese 2012 at the International Cheese Show.
- White Lake Goats Cheese (230g approx) - A stunning, soft goats milk cheese made from thermised milk by hand. Gold Medal Winner at the 2009 British Cheese Awards.
- Original Lancashire Bomb (230g) - A delicious Lancashire Cheese from Shorrock's Cheeses.
- Berry's Pulenta La Flor Malbec - Six months of ageing in French oak has added subtle notes of tobacco and vanilla to the naturally exuberance of the ripe plum and damson fruit.
- Paxton & Whitfield Cornish Buttermilk Biscuits (100g) - These Cornish Buttermilk biscuits are the perfect host for cheese.
- Quince Cheese (115g)
- Tunworth: Handmade with pasteurised milk and traditional rennet
- Montgomery: It is unpasteurised and made with traditional rennet
- Isle of Wight Blue: It is pasteurised and suitable for vegetarians
- Cornish Yarg: It is made with pasteurised milk and is suitable for vegetarians
- White Lake Goats Cheese: It is unpasteurised and is suitable for vegetarians
Temperature Controlled Delivery
Following extensive testing, our packaging has been certified to maintain food at fridge temperature for 48 hours.
England, Wales and Scotland (excl. Scottish Highlands and Islands)
- Delivery 9am-5pm £7.95
- Delivery Before Midday: £11.50
- Delivery Before 10am: £13.95
Scottish Highlands and Islands, Channel Islands (2 working days)
- Delivery 9am-5pm £16.50.
Isle of Man, Northern Ireland & Republic of Ireland (1-2 working days)
- Delivery 9am-5pm £19.95