Heavenly Honeycomb Chocolate Clusters (100g)
This is definitely chocolate for the 'Big Kid' in us!
Winner of 1 Star Gold Great Taste Award 2012.
Hand-made heavenly honeycombe, using local Dorset honey, broken into chunks and smothered in 43% Venezuelan milk chocolate.
These are amazing and must be tried! Great in a gift hamper or for a special occasion.
- May also contain dairy, gluten & nut traces
- Suitable for vegetarians & vegans
- Contains soya
We are delighted to introduce Chococo to our range. This award winning business was launched in 2002 by husband & wife team Andy & Claire Burnet down on Dorset's Jurassic Coast, and they have been making luxury hand made chocolates ever since.
We like what they stand for! Just as Chococo care about the taste of their finished chocolates, they also think about the bigger picture - the provenance of the ingredients used, whether it be from the local area or global, and about the people who produce them.Read more
(Items that do not need to be sent chilled)
- UK (Excluding Scottish Highlands and Islands) 9am-5pm: £5.95
- Scottish Highlands & Islands, Channel Islands: £13.50
- Isle of Man, Northern Ireland & Republic of Ireland: £16.95