Berry's Gevrey- Chambertin, Dom. Rossignol-Trapet
"The 2009 vintage in the skilled hands of Nicolas and David Rossignol offers a heart-warming Gevrey-Chambertin with a bevy of ripe deep red fruit notes, a sumptuous mouthful of fruit and a richly textured finish. It will make an excellent match for poultry, game and lamb."
(Jasper Morris MW, Burgundy Wine Director, Berry Bros)
Vintages are subject to change and substitute wines of equal quality and value will be supplied should we be out of stock of a particular wine.
- Grape: Pinot Noir
- Nose: Ripe deep red fruits
- Palate: A mouthful of fruit and a richly textured finish
- Medium-bodied, dry
- 13% vol
(Items that do not need to be sent chilled)
- UK (Excluding Scottish Highlands and Islands) 9am-5pm: £5.95
- Scottish Highlands & Islands, Channel Islands: £13.50
- Isle of Man, Northern Ireland & Republic of Ireland: £16.95