Berry's Rioja, Bodegas Amezola de la Mora
Established in the mid 19th century, Bodegas Amézola de la Mora have crafted this elegant and sophisticated Rioja.
Aged in a mixture of French and American oak for 20 months, this is classically smooth and velvety with spicy, red berry fruits and vanilla hints.
- Producer: Bodegas Amezola de la Mora
- Origin: Spain
- Grape Variety: Tempranillo/Tinto Fino
- Style: Medium bodied, dry
- 14% vol
(Items that do not need to be sent chilled)
- UK (Excluding Scottish Highlands and Islands) 9am-5pm: £5.95
- Scottish Highlands & Islands, Channel Islands: £13.50
- Isle of Man, Northern Ireland & Republic of Ireland: £16.95